Thursday 2 January 2014

Interview



Today I had to wait for nearly an hour for the train, the longer I waited the more my mood changed. I had to be at work for a 3pm-6pm shift as I live quite far from where I work I knew that I would be at least an hour late for work. Being an hour late would mean that I had traveled 2hrs plus the 1hr wait, to the only be at work for 2hrs. Today I knew that no matter what came in my way I had to make it to work.

I had a few thought going through my head, the old me would have used the train delays as a way to get a day off work. However I knew that I had an interview with a colleague so it was vital that I got to work. The whole journey to work I was getting so frustrated and I was not in the mood to do any interviews. It's strange how something so minor can change your mood. This then got me thinking about how my mood could now change the way my interviews would go. All I wanted to do was get to work and conduct my interview, it so stressful knowing that I could do nothing to get to work on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment