Monday 11 March 2013

Consent forms (updated)


This form must be given to the Young People before any interviews or surveys can go ahead, they must be given to their parents or guardians. For any of the Young People willing to take part in the interviews this form needs to be singed, I can not interview any Young Person who has not signed the form. The reason for this is that the Young Persons Parents or Guardian has to be made aware of my investigation.

Child(ren) & Young People’s Participation Consent Form


Sanana Lewanika a youth worker based at the Sutton Life Centre, as an employee of the Riverside Community Association, is conducting an inquiry on youth projects for her BA (Hons) Professional Practice course at Middlesex University. This will involve interviewing young people and conducting surveys and focus groups to gather information*. 

Section to be completed by child(ren)/young person
I confirm that I am aware I may be asked to complete a survey, be interviewed or to join a discussion on various topics sounding young people, the Time Out Youth Project and its staff and the community to help gather information for an inquiry about the benefits of youth projects. At any point I am able to withdraw my participation.

Name (child/young person):

Signed (child/young person):

Date:

Parents/Carers please complete the information below should you wish your child to part.

I am aware that as a member of the Time Out Youth Project my child(ren) may be part of discussions, take part in surveys and give their opinions on various topics to help staff gather information for an inquiry about youth projects. 

I am aware that the contact person for this exercise should I have any further queries is Tanisha Thompson who is undertaking this inquiry in order to complete her youth work Degree.

I give consent for

Date of birth:

Address:         



*No personal information will be attributed in the final report.
(Please return your completed form to Sanana Lewanika in person).



NOTE TO SELF!!

(Before  i give out any of the consent forms i will make sure that i have my interview questions, it will not be beneficial for me to hand these form out if i have no questions.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment