Thursday 5 December 2013

Running out of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I knew that holding focus group meeting with my colleagues would be a challenge but now I have come face to face with this dilemma. Time is running out and I have a brain and note pad full of question for my colleagues but getting them all together does not seem as though it could happen anytime soon. After a long night of thing and talking to myself I cannot let this hinder my inquiry as I have come so far. So I came to the decision of not holding any focus group meetings (not that I have a choice) but rather have one to one interview with my colleagues. Although I may not get the same information with an interview as I would with a focus group, I feel that I can still gain knowledge form my fellow practitioners. I feel that having one to one interviews will not prevent my colleague from holding back there thoughts in the way that a focus group will. I can still ask the same questions but they may not spark that argument/debate that a focus group will. With time running out I cannot wait any longer to hold a focus group. I have also manage to gain a contact who student who studied phycology particularly the behaviour of humans, they are also willing to be interviewed.

2 comments:

  1. Even though circumstances have spoiled your original plans, it seems like you've worked out a way round it, and perhaps will even get more information out of it.
    I hope you manage to get all your interviews sorted out soon.
    Good luck with them
    S x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sanana, I think you have made a brave last minute choice but never the less one in which you will still gain knowledgeable information from fellow practitioners in your professional field. I am more than willing to support you during your final few weeks of this module. Continue to ask questions, I am only a phone call away! Please keep an eye out for posts on my blog as they may be of some help to your inquire. All the best. Tanisha

    ReplyDelete